After almost three years of being a Brighton-based McKenzie Friend, I am now based in London. I will continue to offer the same assistance, only my base location has changed.
I can assist you by:
- Attending court with you remotely or face-to-face
- Taking notes for you during your hearing
- Helping you with your paperwork
- Completing forms with you
- Helping prepare court documents for your hearing
- Preparing position and witness statements with you
- Helping to prepare questionnaires and replies to questions
- Giving you advice on points of law and how courts work
- Responding to your questions
- Helping you to respond to queries from other parties, including legal representatives
- Helping you plan for your next hearing
- Showing you how to avoid pitfalls
For hearings involving physically attending a court, or for face-to-face meetings, please see the list of locations I cover.
I will continue to offer remote assistance, for example during remote hearings, remote meetings, and I will continue to deal with paperwork or email enquiries.
If you have any questions, please fill in my contact form or telephone or text me.
Debbie – Going to Court Alone